Our Client is a key player in the tech industry, overseeing developments and changes in the local scene
- Structure, draft, review and negotiate agreements for Technology, Media & Telecommunication / Information and Communication Technology industry development projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise effective legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies.
- Advise on a wide range of legal issues relating to the corporate and industry functions
- Advise on contentious issues & manage litigation
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (Or equivalent)
- Fluency in the Singapore Legal system (Singapore qualification).
- 5-8 years of post-qualification experience in legal practice or in-house, with experience gained in a reputable law firm
- Experience in Litigation and/or Technology is preferred
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please contact Rinku Goenka at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below to register your interest.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 16S8140
EA Registration Number: R1982285
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.