My client, a leading Chinese securities firm is looking for a Legal Counsel for their asset management business.
- Provide legal advice on relevant laws and regulations for the asset management business
- Responsible for fund setup under Cayman and BVI laws
- Work closely with the compliance team and other support functions to provide timely legal advice
- Coordinate with the Hong Kong office and headquarter for group-level reportings
- Coordinate with business units and external stakeholders (ie external law firm) for launching new business initiatives and products
- Manage external lawyers efficiently and effectively to ensure good use of resources
- PQE 3+ qualified lawyer in HK/UK/Common Law jurisdiction
- Over 4 years working in law firms in asset management/ investment funds practice or securities brokerage firms with Type 4 & 9 SFC license.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethics with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is required.
Please feel free to contact Calvin Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or submit your application.