About Our Client
Our client is a European leading manufacturing company with HQ in France who specializes in aerospace and technology sector. They are now looking for Accounting Manager (Tax & BOI) to join their dynamic and international team in Chonburi.
The Accounting Manager (Tax & BOI) will provide different types of accurate and timely reports depending on account requirements to ensure best strategic plan for the company. The focus of this role will be Reporting, GL, Tax and BOI. No need to involve with AR & AP.
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounts closing, general ledgers, tax, and BOI related topics
- Manage the generation of the monthly, and yearly management accounts package and producing a strategic commentary for submission (approximately 8 accounts)
- Lead on the provision of internal and external financial benchmarking and analysis, including the calculation and reporting of KPIs
- Evaluation of technical accounting considerations relating to new business activities (for example, adoption of new IFRS to company reporting practice)
- Drive standardization and continuous improvement of processes and controls to obtain the highest integrity of financial reporting (IFRS15, local GAAP, and management reporting)-including partnering with appropriate stakeholders, for a successful end-to-end approach to reporting.
- Oversee all aspects of local financial reporting and related compliance
- Execute other occasional projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree of Accounting is a MUST
- Big4 Auditor experience highly preferred but not a strict requirement
- 5+ years of working experience in management reporting role with strong knowledge of IFRS15, tax and BOI from manufacturing environment
- Hands-on and happy to go manual when needed. Independent and highly responsible with eyes for details and ability to manage deadlines and layers of reporting requirements
- A Thai native speaker with strong command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.