About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a top tier business advisory & management consulting firm who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for Management Consultant (Delivery to Associate Director level) to join their team in Bangkok.
About the Role
As a Management Consultant, you will be part of a collaborative culture leading numerous strategic and operational consulting engagements for global clients. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization, strengthen your analytical skills and business acumen, and set ambitious goals through digital & tech transformation solution. I am looking for entrepreneurial professionals who are energetic, driven, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and are looking to advance their career.
- Lead comprehensive assessments of client organizations across the dimensions of people, process, technology, and data with a focus on tech & transformation.
- Use data-based insights to develop actionable recommendations that drive significant improvements in operational and financial performance.
- Work with the client to develop and roll-out the execution roadmap.
- Ensure that the work provided is consistent with the firm's domain expertise and beliefs and is delivered with high-impact, tangible results.
- Partner with leadership to develop and foster relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Support the firm's activity in developing new business and developing intellectual property.
- Assist business development and leadership with market research (industry activity, targets, deal research, and marketing opportunities)
- Some occasional travel to client locations
- A Thai national with full work right
- 7-15+ years of experience prior consulting experience in a management consulting firm (Big4 or other management consulting firms), driving technical and business operational improvements
- 5+ years of experience leading project teams and managing projects with a clear demonstration and track record of success
- A Bachelor's degree required, MBA from a top ranked university preferred
- Computer skills: High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required, experience with Visio, Minitab or R, Tableau or other data visualization software is preferred
- Proven success contributing to a team-oriented environment both as an individual contributor and a team leader
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Must be a self-starter with a commitment to high quality
- Excellent leadership, ethics, communication (written and oral), project management and interpersonal skills required
- Thai speaker with excellent command of English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.