One of the biggest conglomerate company with an instantly recognisable brand is currently looking for an in-house manager data & operations for its regional office in Hong-Kong. Position overview
Purpose of the role is to bring support to the Head of Data Analytics and manage a large data analytics team to leverage internal and external data to the real-world business situations. Dealing with internal functions and external parties to explore business opportunities for the company and support business decision making across Asia.
You will work together with a variety of business teams. You will kick start and lead projects in teams to help the business units reach their goals.
Multi projects, you will be responsible to advise managers from other business lines corporate, IT, sales and brand function team members.
- Manage a large data analytics team
- Work closely with different business functions to understand the business initiatives and decide the analytics approach to answer business question and support business decision making - Define and execute the overall data management and analytics strategy including data governance, management, modelling, segmentation, etc.
- Provide technical guidance to the juniors: peer reviews, training and coaching
- Work more specifically on a loyalty/CRM program
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and adaptation of the analytics, CRM and consumer strategy at the affiliate and regional level
- Master's Degree in Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- 8-12 years of overall experience as lead analytic, manager or project manager
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Ability to leverage data analytics and visualization tools: Tableau, Qlikview or any modern dashboard
- Good knowledge in applications of database management
- Production of multivariate statistics using statistical packages such as SAS, SPSS or R would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and basic pre-sales and negotiation skills
Interested by this description? Would you like to know more?
Next steps are to apply with an updated CV to email@example.com or through WhatsApp on +852 6106 7562 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.