Our client is the world leader in prescription lenses with a great business growth history and culture.
· Coordinate preparation, consolidation and presentation of all financial planning phases: Mid-term plan, Yearly Budget & re-Forecast, 3 months rolling Forecasts, etc...
· Prepare and present monthly financial results , including explanations on key deviations vs. plan
· Control evolution of manufacturing costs, including reporting of forecasts and actuals into company costing system (using IBM TM1 software) and analysis of drivers behind manufacturing variances.
· Control Capex Budget and initiate Capex requests for management approval
· Coordinate with local Supply Chain and Purchasing to optimize inventory levels and obsolescence.
· Monitor financial performance to support management decision making in target setting, resources allocation and identification of risks & opportunities vs. plans
· Recommend and implement changes in financial processes/tools for continuous improvement
· Prepare yearly Standard costs and Transfer prices update
· Support new projects and Transformation initiatives in the region, including progressive ERP migration from Oracle to SAP
· Ensure the compliance of the business within the Group operating and finance controls, policies and procedures.
· Undertake economical studies, bench-marking, cost simulations & validation of saving proposal
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.