- Manage financial forecasts and plans
- Drive improvement to existing process and build robust controls to support efficient forecasting and planning.
- Monitor business performance in delivering strategic and business targets.
- Risk-based capital tasks
- Annual planning process
- Accounting, Finance or related degree
- 6 year's relevant experience
- Insurance FP&A experience if preferred
- Big 4 candiates are welcome
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assitant Manager
If you are interested to apply, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.