A client of mine that comes from a well-established Technology company is looking for Technical Support Manager, a person who has hands on experience in Infra & Application support in a Linux / Oracle SQL environment. This role will be managing a team of Infrastructure and Application support engineers. This is a permanent position.
Note: This role requires to be on-site at other locations withing Singapore whenever required.
*To oversee and manage a team of Infrastructure & Application support engineers
*To ensure systems in a Infra and Application aspect to run smoothly and to operate efficiently according to the provided SLA
*To provide root cause analysis and identify operational risks and work closely with Service Delivery Managers to remediate whenever necessary
*Ensuring the necessary tools and available for the Engineers to support its clients.
* Proactive in providing improvisation or enhancements of existing processes of the workflow in the team
* Bachelor's Degree with around 5-8 years of working experience in Technical Support (Infrastructure & Applications) / System implementation in a Linux / Oracle SQL environment.
* Candidates who are versed in areas like Linux / VMs / SQL Databases / Network / Storages would be a plus.
* A person who has experience managing a team of IT engineers / IT Support staffs.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.