Join the Digital & E-Commerce recruitment team as a Managing Consultant at Argyll Scott and allow yourself to take an uncapped level of ownership in your career. You will join in the early stages of a journey, as part of a business that has a clear vision of spearheading a specialist market.
You'll be working with Digital & E-Commerce professionals within some of the largest and most well-respected FMCG, Tech, and Accountancy firms in the Middle East while learning and developing your knowledge to guide and influence people's careers.
An adventure that started in 2010, Argyll Scott focuses on Accounting & Finance and Sales & Marketing recruitment. We expanded into APAC, Europe, and Dubai and increased our company size and turnover year on year.
In 2017 we merged with Hydrogen and became part of the Hydrogen Group. This opened many doors for the company as we were able to leverage Hydrogens' current recruitment clients and cross-sell our services. Argyll Scott remains a boutique firm focusing on senior-level placements but is combined with Hydrogen's name, infrastructure and reach.
- We're well established and work daily with household names like; Baker McKenzie, Latham & Watkins, Grant Thornton, etc
- We offer one of the most competitive commission structures in the recruitment industry - no thresholds and up to 35%.
- More than 80% of our Managers/Directors are homegrown and started off their careers as consultants with us.
We're looking for a Permanent Recruiter with 3 + years of recruitment experience who is interested in transitioning into a market with untapped potential. You should be a go-getter, articulate and interested in Business Development and client-facing meetings.
All the work is permanently based. Their aim is to grow the team and carve a name as industry leaders. In order to achieve this, we're looking for a recruiter to join the team who will start by working on the current roles open in the Digital & E-Commerce and build out the team.
- 'I own my own time' - our take on flexible working
- Mobile and tablet on starting
- Generous commission structure
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Top benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities both in London and internationally
- Remote working opportunities
- Unobstructed markets
Hydrogen recruit in a number of markets including but not limited to Technology Recruitment, Life Science Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Accounting & Finance Recruitment, Business Transformation & Change Recruitment, Sales & Marketing Recruitment