Our client is a fast-growing regional financial & investment startup. They are looking for a Marketing Associate to be a part of their pioneer team. Growing more traffic, gaining more awareness, and working with their amazing talents!
You will create, implement, and support marketing strategy & analytics to enhance customer experience and personalization. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, data-driven or highly numerical skills, and a good team player.
- Develop market analytics and reporting, also build capabilities from the current setup
- Improve customer personalization and marketing automation from data and insights
- Manage and develop reports with Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
- Create and maintain data dashboards and with Martech Stack
- Support marketing performance verticals
- Work with the Marketing team to develop processes and workflows-maximizing customer experience and help growing revenue chances
- Thai nationality with a degree in business administration, marketing, digital marketing or any related fields
- 3 years of experience in marketing operations or related fields
- Strong English proficiency and communication skills
- Experienced in analytical tools for optimizing online activities such as HotJar, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Data Studio, Mixpanel, etc.
- Advanced user of Excel / Google sheets
- Innovative and with business acumen
- Good knowledge of HubSpot and Salesforce CRM is a plus
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.