Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing who can develop and execute strategic Marketing for business in Thailand. Meet growth objectives and contribute to overall corporate profit through new product launches, as well as the ongoing support of basic business within a given outlined budget.
- Lead and implement Marketing strategies for cosmetics and skincare category with a focus on topline growth and increasing market share.
- Lead, plan, and execute launch programs including adapting launches for the Thailand market, forecasting launch quantities, etc. Additionally, manage full 360-launch plans including a budget, visual weeks, merchandising, sampling, account-specific adaptation. Partner with cross-functional teams on the execution of PR, education, events, media support, and co-op programming.
- Develop seasonal marketing calendar to maximize launches and strategic focus. Ensure ongoing updates and communication of the calendar to all relevant stakeholders.
- Issue quarterly trend report, including NPD competitive information, new product launches, and social media trends.
- Manage the forecast process for new product launches and POSM materials, including benchmark analysis.
- Build and revise annual budget (promotional spending). Reconcile monthly actual to budget spending to make sure that spending is on target.
- Track retail sales (weekly and monthly) and overall product performance to anticipate and react to changing environment.
- Ensure that testers and merchandising units are forecasted according to usage and to budget to ensure maximum efficiency and minimize out of stocks and excess inventory.
- Establish and maintain strong and supportive individual and team relationships with cross-functional groups (Sales, Education, Merchandising, Creative, PR, and Finance) to enhance the achievement of objectives. Ensure that all relevant stakeholders are informed fully of marketing plans (and any changes) on a timely basis.
- Prepare and present product marketing calendar and support programs at seasonal Sales Conferences.
- Develop a working relationship with retailers to maximize growth and retailer-specific needs.
- Complete other projects, analyses, or job-related activities on a timely basis, as assigned.
· Proven work experience in marketing manager, preferred with exposure to international brand
· MS/BS degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent preferred
· Good knowledge of the beauty business and luxury products.
· Proven ability to develop marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
· Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Positive and diligent with integrity and detail-oriented
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or call to Pong at 092-257-4693
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.