As a Medical Affair manager you will be responsible for scientific communication with internal and external stakeholders
The Salary offered is between THB 200K-250K per month+Bonus+Allowance
* Provide commercial teams under own therapeutic area with strategic medical marketing support turning scientific medical information into commercial advantage aligned with business direction in the following dimensions:
* Keep commercial teams (Sales and Marketing) updated on medical literature / information including competitor products movements.
* Conduct disease knowledge training, scientific data, key clinical trial update and publications to commercial teams and external presentation to key stakeholders to overcome crisis issues
* Provide constructive recommendation and ensure released advertising and promotional materials are complied with company and industry standard
* Keep strategic collaborative professional relationship with key stakeholders
* Be scientific expert and speaker for assigned vaccines and maintain detailed understanding of therapy area with deep appreciation of scientific evidence in therapy area
* Work with Corporate Affairs to respond to product objections and queries
* Ensure individual competency development and career advancement
* Provide scientific leadership to local study team and keep medical oversight on human research studies
* Fully understand and comply with local codes of practice, guidelines and laws to ensure the strictest requirements are met with respect to delivery promotional versus non-promotional information
* Education background in Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
* Education background in Doctor of Pharmacist with at least 5 years experiences with medical research or in Pharmaceutical Industry or experience for taught & supervised medical student in school or university
* Legally work in Thailand
* Working experience in Medicine, good knowledge of pharmaceutical medicine, good understanding of Thailand medical practice
* Strong scientific Communication and Presentation skill
* Fluent in English language both speaking and writing skills
Due to high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.