Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading manufacturing company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their team in Rangsit, Pathumtani.
- Provide expertise on business processes, innovations on existing business processes from functional and technical perspective
- Create features, user stories with relevant acceptance criteria, scenarios, and estimating business value and tech requirements of product backlog items
- Support Product Manager in developing and maintaining product backlog / required business capabilities including improvement opportunities
- Prepare user acceptance test cases, training / user Manuals, provide post go-live support
- Engage with all stakeholders (business, technical, product owner) to make sure that there is no gap at any level, prepare Business Analysis artefacts including process maps, design flow, specifications, and wireframes
- Contribute to gap analysis to uncover functionality that may require further configuration or an additional solution
- Perform functional analysis and the modelling of business processes in relation to key results / targets, ensuring a cross-sectional view of the functional needs
- Identify and initiate process efficiencies to improve existing business processes.
- Monitor and apply regulatory / legal changes that affect business processes and system functionality
- Contribute to design and testing of reports, interfaces, forms, and conversions (including validation and reconciliation of data conversions)
- Explore new applications as a subject matter expert and may be first adopter for emerging technologies
- You will work with transformation and relentless improvement towards a more agile operating model creating faster time to market, better quality, and more efficiency
- At least a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years MES experience, preferred SAP ME
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Hands-on skills in database, data reporting and tools like SQL, Oracle Cloud
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and manufacturing systems
- Technical and Functional experience in SAP or Business Intelligence Tool is an advantage
- Excellent command of English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.