My client is a leading European investment bank with renowned reputation globally, currently looking for a strong individual to lead the team in sales and trading support functions.
- Responsible for leading a team to support front office business lines under global market division
- Conduct trade modification, allocations, cancellation and trade event processing
- Offer post-trade support timely to ensure efficient trade information flow from front to back office system
- Investigate and resolve trade breaks
- Ensure transactional integrity across trading applications
- Provide client services to solve enquires and discrepancies
- Degree holder in finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in middle office/ back office operation within banking industry
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience
- Solid knowledge in capital market banking products, e.g. FX/MM, rates or credit
- Good analytical, interpersonal and organisational skill
- Self-motivated, attentive and ability to multi-tasking
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.