Mobile developer (UP TO 100K)
· Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
· Be part of an agile development team
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trend
· experience in Android application development
· Experience in kotlin ,Android native,MVVM ,Data Base : Room,SQL like
· Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
· Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
· Knowledge of RxJava, Dagger2, jUnit 4, mockito, Robolectric, espresso, Retrofit, Fresco,
· Knowledge of Analytics such as Fabric, Google Analytics, etc.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to back-end services.
· Experience with testing framework such JUnit, Espresso UI, Mockito, Robolectric, and adb
· Have experience in devices such as QR Code scanner, EDC device
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.