About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a leading financial services company who is expanding their business capability in Thailand. They are now looking for a Mobile Developer to join their team in Bangkok.
- Contribute to the complete software life cycle, including writing clean code, robust tests, submitting code review and creating clear documentation.
- Create high performant and beautiful mobile applications for several platforms, making emphasis in software quality and good practices.
- Get involved with the client, participate in Agile ceremonies and communicate effectively.
- Work effectively with a team of individuals on the same technologies and share experiences.
- What we expect
- Experience developing at least one of the native mobile platforms (iOS with Swift, Android with Java/Kotlin)
- Experience developing tests for both platforms (iOS and Android), with any framework that the platform provides.
- Ability to effectively design solutions to technical challenges.
- Ability and interest with keeping up to date with the latest developments and being challenged.
- Experience using Git and Git workflows for source control management.
- Experience working with backend services (REST APIs, Client-Server architecture, etc).
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 or more years developing Mobile/Tablet Applications for IOS in Swift or Android Kotlin/Java.
- Expert level knowledge of IOS and Android
- Previous use of RESTful APIs, Object/Component oriented design, and modern design patterns.
- Expert level proficiency with team-oriented software development tools, including version control (e.g., Azure Devops , Jenkins, Git, etc.) and software lifecycle (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.