Modern Off Trade (MOFT) / Sales Head of Sales.
Team of 8 with 5 direct reports (Key Account Managers, Analyst, Sales Operations Manager)
Rresponsible for aligning channel strategy and planning with key stakeholders and leading the Modern Off Trade (MOFT) sales team to achieve agreed objectives. The position is accountable for developing strategic plans, driving sales performance, building sustainable relationships with key customers and stakeholders, and for optimizing presence, visibility and activation of brands.
Strategic Planning & Projects
- Develop and execute sales strategies for the MOFT channel and ensure these strategies are aligned with company objectives.
- Lead the Revenue Management Roadmap implementation: Process, Tools, Mindset aiming to generate the highest pocket price/net sales with the same resource.
- Budgeting & Control
- Lead annual MOFT sales budget development (sales target, market share, margin, sales reduction, trade A&P, manpower)
- Allocate budgets and targets for team members, in order to generate the desired profitable sales mix.
- Control implementation of approved budget, analyze variances and recommend adjustments, continuously identify opportunities and risks, addressing them by developing contingency plans, in order to help ensure optimal revenues and margin results.
- Regularly evaluate monthly inventory and sell-in/sell-out reports from relevant customers and supervise account executives to optimize stock weights and influence proper inventory management.
- Visibility & Activation
- Closely coordinate with the Marketing team to agree on right brand assortment per customer and ensure distribution targets are met and maintained.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to develop impactful planograms and compliant cost-effective visibility tools to drive stand out.
- Spearhead regular checking and evaluation of rented displays and recommend reallocation to other productive stores or brands when necessary.
- Work closely with Marketing and Trade Marketing teams to build and seamlessly execute impactful and compliant sales driving activities, and ensure on going monitoring and evaluation while proposing improvement recommendations as required.
- Business Information & Intelligence
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 10 years in Sales (preferably key account management) including 5 years at
- Management level.
- Experience of work in multinational company. FMCG or related fields is preferable
- Thai and English language fluency is mandatory.
- Comprehensive understanding of the modern trade retail environment.
- Knowledge of relevant legal, taxation, regulatory and compliance environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.