About Client - Our client is well-established and respected globally who has been in the FMCG industry for over 100 years and 40 years in the Middle East.
The role: Based in Saudi, they are looking for a dynamic national sales manager who develops and drives credible and productive long-term relation for the brand. You will be strategically working closely with other regional Key Account Managers, covering Business Development and Revenue Growth for our partners.
· Leading a total team of over 100 with a direct sales model
· Monitoring brand performance in respective regions
· Identify opportunities to strengthen the relationship with key account through value impact on the customer's operations, among others through cost optimization, on-time delivery and value-added solutions
· Forecast and track key account metrics and develop reports on a monthly basis
· Highly developed negotiation, consensus building and communication skills
· Previous experience working with high-net-worth clients and account holders
· Thorough understanding of global business, account management
· P&L ownership, people management and trade marketing and modern trade experience is essential
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates