NETWORK ARCHITECT / MANAGER (APAC)
A global luxury brand is looking for a Network Architect / Manager to join their team, based in Hong Kong. The primary responsibility will be to manage the projects and operations related to network of their stores in the Asia Pacific region.
- Reporting into the Regional Chief Technology Officer.
- Responsible for both projects and operations related to network and VoIP throughout Asia Pacific.
- Work with the global network architecture team to ensure compatibility to the Asia Pacific region.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on infrastructure technology platforms & services
- Manage vendors, identify risks and issues, and work with the CTO to formulate network solutions
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in IT network design and architecture
- Expert in WAN & LAN setup, Cisco Routers/Switches/Access Points, Fortigate and Checkpoint firewalls; experience in Cisco Meraki transformation will be a great advantage
- Holder of CISSP, CCNP, CCSA & CCSE qualifications will be preferred.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin; good interpersonal and follow-up skills
- There will be some travel in the region.
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Joyce Esteban at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5141 for a confidential discussion.
More exciting opportunities may be found on the Argyll Scott website at www.argyllscott.com