Accountant - Data Business
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
A Data Expert company are looking for an Accountant to join their fast paced, growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller to drive and refine the business growth strategy.
This individual will play an important part in strategic financial decisions to grow the business and make key decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with the CFO and FC to mature the finance function in line with the fast growth of the business.
· The role will comprise accounting, financial reporting and analysis, and helping implement improvements to systems, processes and controls.
· Assisting with accounts receivable and accounts payable.
· Managing cash availability.
· Assisting with monthly management accounts including variance analysis and commentary, together with quarterly re-forecasting and cash forecasts.
· Performing monthly close, key finance and accounting controls, reconciliations and journals.
· Producing bank reporting information.
· Implementing improvements to financial systems and processes and improving efficiency.
· Assisting with compliance with regulations, liaison with auditors and preparing HMRC, ONS and VAT returns.
· Assisting with implementing a broader cross-department project to improve management information and hence assist business growth and profitability.
Key skills required for this role will include:
· Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA)
· Results driven with an analytical mindset.
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role, have a hands-on-approach and can see yourself working in an a highly commercial role then please apply.