- Working hours: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
- Monday - Friday
- Location: West Area
Our client is a established organization. They are looking for an experienced Office Manager who is well-versed in office administration and possesses great interpersonal skills. The role is to ensure smooth running of the Office Administration on a day-to-day basis and to provide Secretarial support to the Management and staff.
- To manage relationships with various vendors, suppliers, contractors, office building management
- To monitor and maintain sufficient stock for office supplies and consumables e.g. stationery, pantry items, etc.
- To manage itineraries and bookings for business trips
- To manage office assets (hardware, software, licenses) and maintain the record
- To schedule meetings, support meeting preparations: Collate information and internal slides, take minutes of meetings and act upon accordingly
- To manage office mails and courier services and attend to visitors
- To disseminate information across the Company and with third parties in timely manner
- To maintain and renew Office Insurances policies e.g. Work Injury Compensation Insurance
- To organize and maintain filing of hardcopy documents and keep proper record of the respective softcopy
- To support Company's social media platform and Company's website: Collect input from other departments and upload news and/or new content
- To register staff movement under the company Medical Insurance policy
- To support employees' onboarding and offboarding process
- To perform ad hoc activities within the listed scope
- Good command of English: speaking and writing
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Attention to details, outstanding communication with positive mindset
- Acquainted with ACRA authority and Company Business Profile (Bizfile)
- Able to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to work under pressure
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.