Skill & Competencies,
- Perform financial analysis on forecast and operating results (revenue, cost & margin)
- Monitor and analyze weekly, monthly & quarterly business unit revenue & performance
- Cooperate with GM & other BU team to provide financial insight e.g. price variances, Labor & Overhead spending, production variances
- Manage inventory, account receivable and payable position of the respective business unit
- Month-end closing (P&L forecast)
- Cooperate with Engineer team to provide CAPEX, Budget and fixed asset.
- Comply with Account standard and Group company policy/regulations
- Assistant Management team for Ad-hoc project
- Education background: BBA, MBA, Financial, Accounting, or related field
- Experience: 3-7 years diversified financial experiences.
- Any candidate who have CPA would be an advantage.
- Required Skill: Financial planning, Accounting knowledge/background, Cost manufacturing.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.