Operation Excellence Director
Salary: 200 - 350 KB per Month
Our partner is a global food company. They operate more than 60 countries all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Engineering people to lead Operation Improvement to enhance productivity and minimize cost.
This role is responsible for initiating and maintaining manufacturing process to maximizing productivity, sustainable process, and minimizing cost . In this role, you will:
- Identify Loss in every process and improve to reduce waste and time.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in manufacturing process to maximize output.
- Promote safety culture and process to ensure safety of employee.
- Lead and ensure quality of product and production process.
- Create awareness and build engagement of employee to follow both short term and long term plan.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in all engineering activities for F&B and FMCG product. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering degree or other relevant degree and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In TPM/Lean to promote efficiency in manufacturing site.
- In managing multiple projects
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.