Operational Excellence Leader
Salary: 200 - 350 KB per Month
Criteria for applicant to apply
- Experience in regional scope
- Extensive experience in improving Manufacturing Performance (OEE, Sustainability, Saving)
- Good skill in stakeholder management
Our partner is a Global company. They operate more than 60 countries all over the world. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Engineering people to lead Operation Improvement to enhance productivity and minimize cost.
This role is responsible for seeing whole picture of manufacturing process in Regional Scope to analyse where and how to improve to maximizing productivity, sustainable process, and minimizing cost. In this role, you will:
- Identify Loss in every process and improve to reduce waste and time.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in manufacturing process to maximize output.
- Coach leadership team in implementation and responsible for change management
- Deliver manufacturing excellence training to involving staffs in the company
- Create awareness and build engagement of employee to follow both short term and long term plan.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in manufacturing excellence scope. You will have a Bachelor degree level or higher in Engineering degree or other relevant degree and it is highly desirable that you will have experience:
- In TPM/Lean to promote efficiency in manufacturing site.
- In managing multiple projects
- Thai people is preferable
Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.