Argyll Scott is partnering with a reputable life insurance company to look for an Operational Risk Director for their Asia business. This opportunity will provide a fast track career advancement to the right candidate.
- Ensure various key ORM programs i.e. RCSA and risk oversight projects are successfully implemented across Asia
- Manage the overall operational risk program planning and implementation
- Maintain effective risk governance and management for overseeing operational risk activities
- Liaise closely with C-suite stakeholders to ensure relevant programs can be adapted
- Provide training and advice to relevant stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of controls and risks
- Develop relevant data analytics programs and ensure best practises of relevant controls
- Risk management or audit background with 8+ years of relevant experience
- In depth understanding of operational procedures in Insurance sector
- Good working knowledge of enterprise and operational risk management frameworks and processes
- Fluent in English plus an Asian language will be preferred
- Experience in data models/digital risk framework a plus
Please apply directly or email Karen Yung at kyung <@> argyllscott.com.hk for this opportunity.