Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Oracle ERP Manager. This role will responsible for develop and deliver project documentation including requirements traceability matrix, business process design, configuration design.
- Collect, document, and verify business requirements and functional specifications.
- Map business requirements to functional requirements.
- Identify gaps in the standard product functionality.
- Recommend effective solutions. Design any customizations or extensions where there is a gap in the standard product functionality.
- Interface between technical teams and client/users.
- Design solutions in conjunction with technical teams.
- Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis.
- Create/ review test scenarios, scripts, test plans and execute them.
- Testing and delivering application documentation.
- Conduct system training.
- Participate in competency building activities and internal trainings.
- Support sales and proposals development in mapping standard product functionality to business requirements, identifying solution gaps and proposing relevant customizations or extensions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or any related.
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in complex ERP project implementation.
- Minimum 2 cycles of project implementation experience.
- Oracle Retail Merchandising system implementation experience is preferred (JDA / SAP Retail may be considered).
- Good communication in Thai and English, verbal and written.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.