Our client is a globally recognised brand that is continuing to challenge and innovate their employee experience through several exciting projects. Due to this growth, they seek a talented professional with an agile mindset to work as part of a collaborative team that support the Head of OD, HR Leadership and the commercial leaders. This role will provide subject matter expertise, project management and coordination support for delivery of OD programs of work and BAU cyclical activities.
* Work across the OD environment and broader commercial teams to support the delivery of organisational development programs frameworks, processes, and tools, to drive commercial outcomes and value for our businesses through the creation of an exceptional customer experience
* Use agile and flexible ways of working to support program delivery, continuously adjusting to business needs and requirements
* Create insights through data and analytics to inform ongoing strategy implementation and to measure business impact and outcomes. Provide regular reporting to track and monitor progress and outcomes.
* Facilitating leadership development programs delivery.
* Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders across a range of levels in multiple business areas to enable delivery of key initiatives and programs of work.
* Work collaboratively with other OD team members to align and co-create across multi-disciplinary portfolios.
* Degree in HR, Organisational Psychology, Management, HR or other relevant area of expertise
* A minimum of 5 years' experience of working within a global corporate or consultancy environment
* Subject matter expertise/interest in organisational development domains (e.g., Leadership development, sustainability, learning etc )
* Experience supporting the delivery of programs of work, including frameworks, processes, and tools in an agile environment
* Ability to facilitate educational sessions to a large group of audience and ability to engage and influence the audience
* Highly collaborative with the ability to engage with and communicate effectively with key stakeholders at multiple levels
* Strong analytical skills and strong data collection with the ability to create commercial insights from HR data and metrics and provide accurate reporting
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347