Argyll Scott is partnering with top E-Commerce platform in the world. Since E-Commerce is taking over the planet, the complexities and demanding is changing every minutes, they are looking for a strong person to manage and plan proper business strategy throughout difference payment method.
If you are Thai and you know everything about payment and wallet, please reach out to me or click apply button.
- Plan a strategic framework to analyze business problems and make recommendations
- Lead and manage high-impact project end -to-end and interfaces with multiple stakeholders
- Analyze and provide insights on business landscape, competition and trends
- Develop payment strategy to drive growth for preferred payment channels and optimize payment cost
- Leverage data to analyze trends and provide inputs and recommendations to improve payment performance metrics and develop new initiatives
- Liaise and build relationships with internal and external teams to ensure effectiveness of the team, drive projects/initiatives and manage business expectations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in quantitative fields or a relevant field (e.g. business, finance, economics, engineering) of study
- 4+ years' experience in consulting, finance or relevant industry/role
- Competency in data analytic tools such as: SQL, Python, Power BI, etc.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skill, able to identify opportunities/problem from data
- Experienced in working across regional
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.