Established fast-growing Technology company seeking a seasoned HR Shared Service Manager. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for managing the Recruitment Operations, Talent Operations, Business Partnership support and administration teams, you will be involved in the implementation of various projects and initiatives.
- Managing team to deliver the customer-centric experience to employee services which are related but not limit to the employee life cycle, recruitment Operations, Talent Operations, Business Partnership support and administration.
- Driving organisational excellence through the management and execution of HR operational processes throughout the Employee Life Cycle from onboarding to exit.
- Continually optimising and enhancing operational policies /procedures and system design to bring out the best value to the organisation.
- Supporting the implementation of new policies, programs and initiatives for the Division by providing operational and tactical implementation expertise and execution.
- Ensuring high standards of service delivery through our outsourced partners, and responsible for addressing and resolving issue escalations.
- Upholding good data management practices by ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee records in the HR systems, and compliance with regulatory, compliance and policy standards.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience, including at least 3 years' in an HR Operations or Shared Services supervisory role.
- Experience with Workday HCM is an advantage
- Energised by a fast-paced work environment, with the ability to multitask and manage high volume work
- Strength in forward planning and being able to see how diverse parts interconnect
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate well across teams
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1766531