One of the world's leading FMCG company, they are providing of high quality of products and innovation. They are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for managing and optimizing the ad campaigns to increase return on investment with the ad strategies specially created for your brands.
- Lead and develop SEM strategies created by using search engine marketing, remarketing, and programmatic buying techniques with the goal of generating sales and/or opportunities
- Ensures that your brand reaches its target platform at the most cost-effective rates on digital platforms, delivers your message correctly to the real customer at the right time, and designs, manages and optimizes your ad campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and select a set of keywords related to the website or product
- Monitor across a variety of channels, measuring ad views, clicks, page views, conversions, sales, phone calls, and having the ability to optimize your marketing mix based on hard evidence of each campaign's contribution to the overall results
- Lead the planning, implementation, optimization and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid Social channels
- Master's degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 year of relevant SEM, SEO, Performance or Growth marketing, Lead generation, Digital marketing experience
- Strategic thinker with strong strategic planning skills, data driven, and analytical skill set for business, competition, sales and marketing
- Fluent in spoken and written both Thai & English
What's on Offer:
- Great package with other benefits.
- Growth career with one of the most successful FMCG company in the world.
- Challenging role to enhance your experiences in FMCG field.
Apply for this job
· Click the Apply Button, and submitted your CVs MS word or PDF with your current salary detail and updated picture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.