About Our Client
Our client is a global leading health care manufacturing company with plants in 8 locations globally. They are now looking for a Plant Financial Controller to join thier team in Pathumtani. You will working closely with APAC Finance Director and have a team of 15 reporting to you.
As a Plant Financial Controller, you will be working on plant related performance matters and supporting the APAC Finance Director on continuous improvement projects on each responsible plant. This position refers to talents in manufacturing Finance who aspire for leading teams and key processes and want to grow into the next level. For talented candidates, the company provides career opportunities within plants and a whole division.
You will work within the finance team in Pathumtani Plant and will engage with plant managers and leadership team. There will be frequent interactions with colleagues from other departments, especially from production and interactions with other plants across APAC region.
- Leading monthly closing processes in Controlling (Forecast, KPI's)
- Develop and coordinate business profit plans
- Providing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and the interpretation of such including variance analysis and cost control reporting and recommendations
- Managing budgets cross-functional and costing activities
- Conducting cross-functional reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and continuous improvement
- Act as a true business partner advising on financial implications of strategies
- Evaluate and approve capital appropriation requests prior to region/division approval.
- Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs
- Maintain a documented system of accounting, controlling and costing policies and internal controls that safeguards company assets and provides integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities. Compliance with corporate policies and SOX requirements.
- Undertakes ad hoc projects as assigned by General Manager or APAC Financial Controller
- Liaising with auditors to ensure alignment with legal requirements regarding statutory statements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or higher),
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in FP&A with prior experience in costing and inventory, ideally with strong manufacturing controlling background
- General MS office skills, advanced level in Excel
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Good communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and presentations to management
- Fluent in English and native speaker of Thai
What's the Offer?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic and collaborative teams
- Great promotional opportunities - encouragement of internal promotion
- Excellent working environment and culture
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.