Plant Management - Strong Manufacturing Management- ESH - Healthcare - Wellbeing-Large Organization - Based in Bangkok- Up to 300 K Plus Other Benefits
A Large Organization/ MNC Manufacturing
- Managing overall Operation, Analysis, and projection of operation results of a manufacturing plant.
- This includes the management and coordination of daily activities always to ensure high performance and production.
- Managing the day-to-day operations, establishing company policies, implementing necessary changes, and adhering to compliance procedures, laws, and regulations.
- Responsible for production situation, cost, and waste products.
- Actively involved with the employees he leads.
- Presenting the performance of the operation result and the progress of various projects.
- Monitor equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
- Repair or replace plant equipment as needed
- The client prefers Thai nationality.
- Proven experience working in plant operations require
- At least 15 years of manufacturing experience in FMCG, Chemical, Healthcare, and Automotive.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Strong aptitude for root cause analysis and troubleshooting operational issues
- Problem-solving for improving processes, increasing efficiency and profit
- Able to sit, stand and walk around for long periods at a time
If you are interested, please click apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.