A new and exciting PMO (6 months contract) for a large global bank in Singapore. Looking for someone with PMO experience in tracking tasks/ activities and coming from an IT background.
- Co-ordinate deadlines, dependencies and deliverables to enable Venture setup
- Maintain the tracker for vendors and 3rd parties (or plan to have) contract with
- Assist in preparing and coordinating for regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Group policies, procedures, standards and other relevant guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and manage the logistics for all Venture related activities, including preparation of MOM, Action Items, etc
- Ensuring the program management tools are up to date including status update, RAG, key milestones are tracked are reported to the appropriate governance committees.
- Support the Program Management Office in the following areas:
- Planning, Monitoring of the plan, Dependency Management and Critical path management
- Co-ordinate and manage the logistics for all program related activities (including with the partners, 3rd party service providers, stakeholders (both internal and external))
- Maintain the tracker for vendors and 3rd parties has (or plan to have) contract with
- Compliance with the established Program Governance standards.
- Support the Program Office is establishing and co-ordinating the logistics for all Program Governance forum, including preparation of TOR, MOM, Action Items, etc.
- Ensuring the program management tools are up to date including Program static data, status update, RAG, key milestones, financials, RAID items, resource forecasts and they are tracked are reported to the appropriate governance committees.
- Support the Program Office in managing any Audits and Reviews
- Ensure that proper trackers are established for all open issues, risks, and any other items that require oversight of the program.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a large program
- Functional knowledge and experience of Retail Banking products is a plus
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation
- Ability to learn quickly, listen, synthesize the issues and articulate for senior management with recommendations.
- Possess strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience in a PMO or program management role, supporting or delivering strategic programs, programmes and initiatives.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA Reg No: R1873088
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.