Prestige Manager - Middle East
Our client: Is a leading global alcohol company who is established in more than 50 countries with over 2,000 employees who are on a massive digital transformation post covid.
The role: The successful candidate will be accountable for delivering and executing the prestige portfolio through setting strategies and commercial ambitions for the territory. This will be done by working with several distribution partners in the region and internal stakeholders, to develop and implement the META luxury strategy.
- Owns the delivery of the Meta Luxury strategy and P&L in the market
- Focus investment behind the key consumer and customer priorities - identify relevant on and off trade accounts, by tier and segment, understanding the size of prize for each segment in terms of luxury spirits consumption - Identify and prioritise prestige accounts
- Develop an activation strategy for each segment and tier, and executing it using the necessary tools - I.E PR / Advocacy / Partnerships, Gifting and POS
- Use customer insights tools and activations to evolve regional META luxury activation strategy
- Building the prestige brands in META
- FMCG/On trade experience or similar consumer focused industries
- Business awareness: understanding of own business area and impact on the wider organization
- Commercial awareness: uses commercial knowledge to drive sustainable growth
- Needs to be energetic
- Experience of developing , and delivering, channel strategies for a prestige and/or luxury goods brand
- Be able to deliver results & meet consumer expectations
- Must passion and interest for luxury and prestige
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*