- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to come up with strategies to manage organisation's operating structure
- Manage highly efficient teams to build reliable and scalable infrastructure across various products such as backend systems and mobile apps.
- Develop and implement the full development life cycle process and its related engineering processes with the team
- Be a key player and decision maker for teams
- Experienced in leading teams and delivering quality web-based products
- 5-7 years' experience in designing architecture and systems integration
- Good communication and people management skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Experienced in leading, guiding/mentoring software engineers in a diverse environment
- Preferred experience in the brick & mortar and ecommerce industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.