Title: Procurement Lead (Commodity)
Procurement - Sourcing - Buying - Commodity - Ingredient - Coffee - Cocoa, Sugar, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Fruit & Livestock - based in Bangkok - Up to 80K Plus other benefits
An international Commodity Trading Company
· Devise and implement strategies for buying commodities from supplier.
· Analyze global demands for the assigned commodities.
· Command proficiency in commodities and buying processes and update as required.
· Handle and manage records and presentations for meetings.
· Assess, evaluate and suggest reliable commodity suppliers.
· Implement and Advise management on purchases.
· Collaborate with clients and staff to preserve commodity quality.
· Interface between suppliers and operational team on buying processes.
· Devise and implement strategies to encourage enhancement of commodity quality.
· Evaluate and improve costing techniques.
· Facilitate communication between supplier and the various buying departments.
· Minimum 5 years of procurement experience.
· Experience in direct raw material buying, Contract Negotiations and Supplier Management.
· Experience in buying agricultural commodities
If you are interested, please apply via jobs DB or call 083-0092661
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.