What you'll do
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, Analytics and Engineers to lead experimentation processes: designing and measuring A/B tests that help us understand the impact of new/alternate versions of features on user behavior
- Develop a deep understanding of how our product influences user behavior, be a speaking partner to product development teams (i.e., making and giving recommendations when needed), and influence the future of our platform by offering clear and persuasive insights.
- Ensure we are customer-centric by sharing insights that build customer empathy in our teams and inspire teams to solve the most important customer problems.
- Work with the Product team to select KPIs for the broader organization that motivates pursuit of the product strategy.
- 3-5 years of experience in data science or analytics, focusing on problem-solving and providing concrete insights; experience conducting analysis with a product/UX focus is required.
- Have a degree in economics, psychology, computer science, statistics, mathematics or another quantitative discipline.
- Are a strong insight storyteller, know how to understand and solve loosely defined problems, and produce relevant answers and actionable insights to guide product development decisions.
- Are curious and humble: ask good questions, are always excited to learn new methods, approaches, and perspectives, and are eager to investigate interesting trends in the data.
- Have strong technical skills in data wrangling and handling large datasets: can use SQL for data extraction (including complex joins, CTE, query optimization), and have a good understanding of Python syntax required for data cleaning and exploratory analysis (e.g. pandas, NumPy).
- Understand statistics and data science methodologies (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions, and other machine learning techniques such as clustering).
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.