A grocery retailer is looking for an experienced Product Category Manager (Fresh) to join its Singapore office.
The right-fit candidate must come with Fresh food category management experiences. This is the most dynamic and challenging category, as it requires the ability to balance product assortment range, product freshness and limited shelf life, and commercial excellence.
- Develop and implement strategic plans for assigned categories. - setting goals, developing plans, and tracking performance to ensure that the categories are meeting the company's objectives
- Achieve sales, profit, and income goals for assigned categories - working with suppliers, developing marketing plans, and managing inventory to ensure that the categories are profitable
- Develop and implement promotional trade plans - working with suppliers to develop promotions that will drive sales and increase customer engagement.
- Maintain strong supplier relationships - building trust and working collaboratively with suppliers to ensure that the company is getting the best possible products and prices.
- Manage sourcing of products internationally - working with suppliers to identify and source products that meet the needs of local customers.
- Over 5 years of direct experience in managing fresh/perishables categories
- Experienced in sourcing and negotiating
- Excellent stakeholders management skills
- Between S$71,000 and S$90,000 annual fixed base
- Variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421