Industry: Agriculture - international company
Location: Bangkok Head Office
- Set and implement CU direction for Fungicide / Insecticide Product in line with Territory Crop / Indication strategies to deliver CU strategy and enable profitable market share growth
- Co-develop PPD, PLCM, and brand planning in collaboration with Territory Asset Head
- Build portfolio strategies aligned to market need & supporting delivery of CU 5-year plan
- Ensure that country brand plans are aligned to Territory Asset strategies
- Operational marketing aspects for the CU (e.g. SOP, Pricing, SPP, HPC, etc.)
- Maximize profit generated from Fungicide / Insecticide portfolio
- Act as a contact point for Territory functions on Insecticide Product strategy and portfolio-related matters for alignment
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years' work experience in Agricultural chemicals, having worked either in commercial or technical role in Agricultural companies.
- Good in working with Customers and Channels in country
- Understand market dynamics and competitive environment in CU Insecticide product markets and translate it into strategy.
- Designs effective product life cycle management strategy and brand strategy
- Anticipates changes in the market and adjusts strategies accordingly
- Analytical & strategic thinking
- Good Command in English
- Influencing and negotiation
- Good in Communication and presentation skills
- Be able to do project management
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on +6693 010 3309 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.