Argyll Scott is working with a Singaporean Insurance company to find its brand new Product Owner with Data Management and Data Visualisation experience to help plan the strategic vision to develop data products, solutions, and platforms.
The right candidate will implement programs that enable the business to make faster and more accurate decisions measured by KPIs, and will also be responsible for staying close to our analytics strategy to ensure any new data product meets the evolving needs of the organization through continual innovation, evaluation, and implementation.
The candidate will be in charge of leading a team of IT developers, executing cleanly, and communicating clearly to stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure use cases are clear and enable them through prioritization of product features.
- Recommend and implement new or enhanced data products to better meet stakeholder or customer needs identification of parties and processes impacted by a data solution.
- Integrate new technologies needed to progress initiatives while focusing on time to value and expense management.
- Break down data issues and provide solutions to resolve them quickly
- Assist in creating/maintaining roadmaps for product delivery while innovating and creating new product ideas.
- Develop product visions and products and be responsible for continuous improvement with strong passion and understanding for the product. Can turn vague ideas or problems into a data product strategy.
- Influences strategic thinking across the team and the broader organization.
- Describe value and influence the prioritization of data solutions.
- Communicate to a senior audience how technical designs meet business needs and show a command of industry trends and business processes.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and IT project management experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting.
- Familiarity with technologies like Redshift, MongoDB, Cassandra, MSBI, visualization analytics like Tableau, Power BI is desired.
- Experience with relational databases, such as SQL Server, and knowledge of data integration and analytic tools such as SAS.
- 7+ years of experience working in data management and data solutions design principles, particularly in open source tools and technology and experience with cloud services such as AWS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to communicate recommendations to senior business leaders preferred.
- International travel will be required (30% to 50% of the time).
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and international environment
- Chance to travel abroad
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply immediately and/or call Kade 02-107-2582 or e-mail via; firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.