- Own the planning process of set up a timeline, lead a cross functional team and long-term roadmap. Also, contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for your products and mission, and for solving your user's needs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to plan and manage projects delivery timeline, managing the deliverables of key stakeholders
- Identify and improve the vision for company commerce domains based on an understanding of business and user needs.
- Improvements in customer experience on the platform (both front end / back-end)
- Facilitate key stakeholders to plan and manage projects delivery timeline, managing the deliverables of key stakeholders within the business while continuously updating on progress or risks.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in IT, Computer science, Software Engineering, BBA, MBA or related field
- 8-10 years in Product Owner or Product Manager with data driven product development, strong product craft, and a technical background
- 3-5 years with payments in digital media, e-commerce, financial services, or retail industries (e.g.)
- Previouse experience in System Analyst, Business Analyst, Programmer, Full-stack Developer
- Experience with Agile and Scrum are a must
- A track-record of mobile product development or mobile product launch
- Self-motivated, but also a team player with leadership, people management skills and build trust with all stakeholders. Deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- Proficiency in English; speaking, reading and writing is a must
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.