- Perform a Product Owner role of Scrum team to ensure complete delivery of work for a Sprint/Release.
- Own the planning and creation of project artefacts (PR, RFP, PID, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Use case, Flow charts, PSAP etc), in various formats, for any initiatives related to Digital Channel
- Facilitate workshops & stakeholder sessions to elicit requirements and specifications for artefacts & deliverables
- Work closely with key stakeholders to plan and manage projects delivery timeline, managing the deliverables of key stakeholders within the business while continuously updating on progress or risks.
- Manage complex projects to major milestones. Develop project justification proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates; obtain executive approval and funding
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in IT, Computer science, Software Engineering, BBA, MBA or related field
- 3-5 years Product Owner or Product Manager, Business Analyst, System Analyst
- Great understanding of different IT transformation solutions
- Experience with Agile and Scrum are a must
- A track-record of mobile product development or mobile product launch
- Proficiency in English; speaking, reading and writing is a must
- Thai Nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.