- Collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Defining the vision for the team's product
- Creating a product road map based on this vision
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on changing requirements
- Overseeing all stages of product creation including design and development
- Developing user stories
- Monitoring and evaluating product progress at each stage of the process
- Liaising with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participating in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- BA in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous working experience as a product owner at least 3-5 years.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.