Production Manager (Pharmacist) x 1 Vacancy
The Based Salary offered is up to 70,000 THB per month+Allowance
The production supervisor/manager is responsible for planning, directing and supervision activities and employees in accordance with department policies, procedures and regulatory standards to meet requirements of established production schedules and to achieve continuous improvement in results of Key Performance Indicators. The Production Manager is responsible to ensure employees are trained, provided appropriate tools and have expectations provided in an appropriate manner and timely.
- Continuously drive facility's culture toward a higher level of safety. Challenge status quo safety behaviors, engage in safety initiatives and ensure safety related training is attended by all employees
- Identify and retain highly effective personnel through proper selection, training and establishing expectations
- Identify and implement developmental training plans for employees
- Partner with the Manager and other supervisors to ensure the department's budget meets or exceeds its financial goal
- Manage the department's activities in order to meet or exceed the standards and specifications established by Quality Assurance and the organization
- Manage the Sanitation Standards, Procedures, Equipment Inspection and Sanitary equipment standards on a daily basis
- Bachlor degree on Pharmacy
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment
- Skills that foster good working relationships with all levels within the organization
- Computer knowledge- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to work swing shift
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.