About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a UK based specialized recruitment firm, is now working with a renowned banking and financial services company in Bangkok to search for a new Head of Projects. You will be supervising a team of 5+ Project Managers and working closely with internal clients from across the region.
We are looking for a skilled Head of Projects (PMO Head) to successfully execute several projects and initiatives for our organization with focus on IT/software related projects. In this role, you will be responsible for managing project P/L & budgets, supervising team members, preparing progress reports, and ensuring the smooth functioning of operations under your oversight. This role reports directly in to the CTO and CEO.
To ensure success as a Head of Projects (PMO Head), you should be able to multitask, deal with stakeholders, plan effectively, and consistently achieve operational goals. A top-notch program director has excellent project management, business acumen, and strategic planning skills along with a significant history of successful directorships to their name.
- Identifying key objectives, tasks, and projects.
- Manage project portfolio and delegate tasks to squads/units
- Planning, scheduling, and strategizing about program goals.
- Creating budgets, guidelines, and other business-related documents for the program.
- Selecting and assigning team members to projects.
- Supervising project managers through reports and meetings.
- Updating board of management on project progress.
- Drafting reports on operations and plans for stakeholders.
- Acting as a liaison and spokesperson for the program.
- Ensuring the smooth running of operations under your control.
- Determining new projects, programs, and initiatives for the organization.
- A least a Bachelor's Degree in any field, an MBA is a plus
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Head of Projects/ PMO Head from IT Oursourcing/Banking or Financial Services companies, and previous direct experience in project management in the past
- Ability to manage project portfolio, work delegation, people management
- Skilled at creating, analyzing, and managing budgets.
- Proficient at using technology in project management processes.
- A firm understanding of SDLC and technology domains
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Forward-thinking mindset, strategic experience, and planning skills.
- Leadership potential and excellent relationship-building abilities.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Goal-driven, organized, and efficient in their work.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.