Argyll Scott is working with client in the financial service sector to find senior program mamager who has solid skills in project management and operation integration. If you have direct working experience in investment banking/ wealth management, fund management, asset management or relative business background that would be highly potential.
- Project Planning, Initiating, and Implementation/ Execution of end-to-end project life cycle.
- Identifies cross functional dependencies and works with respective team to incorporate them into the respective plans.
- Lead change in every single of stage for implementation and project transition.
- Issue and Risk Management.
- Governance adherence highlighting issues, risks and status against key milestones.
- Steering Committee meetings with key stakeholders.
- Provide regular written status updates to all stakeholders.
- Extensive 10 years related experience
- Stong operation process in financial service sector
- Familiar with multiple at the time for deliverables.
- Strong experience in platform/ system migration is strongly required
- Proven Track record of project delivery on time, cost management with good project methodology.
- Fluent English is a must.
If you interest in the role, please apply.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.