Argyll Scott, a British recruiting consultancy part of Hydrogen Group, we're a team of sector and functional specialists operating an "inch wide, mile deep" model across an international network.
Our Technology team is working with our international client, a leading insurance company in finding a passionate, customer oriented manager who is able to drive results in a changing environment, using team collaboration and a disciplined approach to enable the fast, thorough and successful execution of projects.
The Right Person:
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management in a diverse organisation to ensure outcomes and deliverables are met
- Ability to work with and influence management teams and reach alignment on goals
- Ability to identify potential solutions to project challenges and proactively negotiate resolution with multiple stakeholders, while remaining objective and driving the best outcomes for the business
- A decisive and result-oriented individual who can lead tactical execution
- Organise, plan and direct program or project schedules and budgets
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on trends and results
- Oversee interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to project timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics
- Review program proposals and plans to determine timeframe, funding requirements, procedures for accomplishing the program, staffing requirements and allotment of additional resources to various phases of the program
- Establishes work plan and resources for each phase of the program, and support the recruitment or assignment of personnel
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.