Our client is a luxury goods retailer who have over 300 stores globally.
Job Description: Our client is going through a huge transformation and will be doubling the business in the next two years. They are looking for someone to be an integral part to lead key strategic projects for a fixed term period of 18-24 months. The role will acquire planning, execution, monitoring/control and closure to ensure the project is delivered on time.
Planning, Execution and Monitoring/control:
- Develop developed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time within scope and budget
- Engage with stakeholders to understand timelines, challenges, and requirements
- Needs to be energetic
- 6+ years Project Management experience
- Experience in working with KSA ministry
- Exposure to setting up new entities in GCC
Due to volumes of applications, we are only able to respond to suitable candidates