We are working with a large insurance company, looking for a strong Project Manager with a technical background.
- Manage all aspects of the initiative, by providing support to initiative Sponsor and Leads, to comply to governance and reporting framework, to ensure initiative benefits are clear, key decisions are timely, resourcing is well managed, budgets are approved. Ensure decision calendars, delivery plans and reporting mechanisms are established and initiative progress is monitored.
- Establish working teams to promote active collaboration to drive initiative, and ensure clear accountability, to enable delivery of specific tasks.
- Conduct meeting to gather and clarify user requirements, understand nature of the business changes
- Analyze requirements and work with users to come out with requirements or propose solutions to streamline work processes.
- Ensure an appropriate and coordinated communications plan is in place for initiative execution and delivery, both internal and external.
- Ensure final handover of initiative to business as usual processes, carry out a post implementation review (as necessary) to ensure initiative objectives have been delivered, and any lessons learned are fed into future initiative management processes.
- at least five years of experience in Project Management
- Organised, methodical thinker with the ability to work under time pressure and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Ability to bring together and influence teams
- Sound technical financial knowledge is beneficial
- Understanding of accounting standards and requirements is beneficial
- Project Management Professional is beneficial
- ACCA is beneficial
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.