Our client is a well known insurance company , in this role , you will be responsible for leading corporate projects.
· Develop project plan, identify scopes and objectives, keep track the progress and regularly report status to management
· Provide support to COO on development for strategic planning, budgeting, etc.
· Oversee and manage all projects related to operations efficiency with objective to modernize, standardize and improve existing procedures
· Review business process manuals to ensure accurate information are documented during project launch
· Coordinate with various parties including business units and vendors to execute projects initiatives for all-round improvement such as systems, products, services, procedures, etc.
· Identify project risks/issues and design mitigation/resolution plan
· Carry out project review and implementation analysis in order to identify improvement areas
· Minimum 6 years' experience or above in insurance/financial industry
· At least 4 years' experience in project management, system implementation or business transformation
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and possess relevant competencies in project management
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency in both written and spoken English, knowledge of Mandarin an advantage
· Good PC skills in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoin
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.